Wednesday, December 18, 2013

LIL WAYNE FALLS VICTIM TO CELEBRITY DEATH HOAX


A suspicious video entitled ‘R.I.P. – Rapper Lil Wayne Found Dead’ is spread on social media although the rapper is still alive and healthy.

 Lil Wayne has become another victim of a false death report after a video titled “ RIP- Rapper Lil Wayne Found Dead” was recently spread on social media. According to a false report, the rapper was found dead after he suffered from seizure.

The video actually was a means to spread compute viruses as people were obliged to share it through Facebook before viewing. 

It seems that earlier some people with cruel intent spread a false report stating that Eminem became victim of a near stabbing and used similar virus-spreading method.

Earlier this year, Wayne experienced health problems and was treated in hospital. The rapper later opened up about his condition, saying that he was prone to seizure “ The bad news is I’m an epileptic”.  Wayne said in an interview on a L.A radio station Power 106 in March.

“ I’m prone to seizures. This isn’t my first, second, third, fourth, fifth, sixth, seventh seizures. I’ve had a bunch of seizures, y’all just never hear about them. But this time it got real bad ’cause I had three of them in a row and on the third one, my heart rate went down to like 30 percent. Basically, I could’ve died, so that is why it was so serious. The reason being for the seizures is just plain stress, no rest and overworking myself” Wayne explained. 

No comments:

Post a Comment