Tuesday, December 17, 2013

MILEY CYRUS ON LIAM HEMSWORTH SPLIT: ‘ I was so scared of ever being alone’


In an interview with Barbara Walters, Miley also says, ‘I don’t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them, you can’t be yourself.


 In an upcoming interview ABC News Special Barbara Walters special: The 10 Most Fascinating People of 2013 while talking to Walters. The “ Party In The USA” Singer states that her relationship with actor and star of “ The Hunger Games: Catching Fire” moved too fast.

“ I was so scared of ever being alone, and I think, conquering that fear, this year, was actually bigger than any other transition that I had, this entire year” Cyrus in an interview talking to Walters, as cited by ABC News, she continues “ I don’t ever want to have to need someone again, where you feel like, without them, you can’t be yourself”.

The singer adds on “ I don’t think I realized what 19 truly is, and I got engaged at 19, and I definitely wouldn’t change being engaged. It was so fun wearing a fat rock (diamond ring) for a few years. But now, I just feel like I can actually be happy. I wait for those moments of silence, when I’m just at my house, by myself”. The veteran host also asks if Miley wants to get married. Stating “ I think I’ll want that in the times that it needs to be”.

The ex-couple met on the set of the movie “ The Last Song” in 2009. After getting engaged three years later, the couple announced their spilt in September 2013. Barbara’s full interview with Miley will air on Wednesday, December 18th at 9:30 P.M ET

No comments:

Post a Comment