Tuesday, January 28, 2014

JUMA NATURE TO START ‘JUMA NATURE FOUNDATION’ TO HELP THE DISABLED PEOPLE AND ORPHANS

Music artist Juma Nature aka Kassim has said he is in the early stages of opening the ‘Juma Nature Foundation’ the foundation is set to be helping disabled people and orphans.

In an interview with Bongo 5 Juma Nature he confirmed that he is in the process of starting a foundation, sandals is also approaching its business start after container from China to arrive at the port.

“ You know, music is me from saying too far now to give thanks more I see of giving orphans and poor girls so I did from his heart as people were able to help me to get where I am now. My business is not excessive enter sandals on the market, so I did it from his heart as people were able to help me to get where I am now. My business is not excessive enter Sandals on the market, ready for Sandal topped container port business of t-shirts, which are now doing very cool”, said Nature.

In terms of operations administrator Nature, according to Issa said that Galley is finalizing things such as registration the Foundation to start restoring grace to the community.


You know that the Foundation for the artist as Nature is a very important thing, it goes around the international as he can use his name well then and orphans and girls will benefit as well, so the whole point is to show how artists have relevance to their communities” Galley said.

No comments:

Post a Comment