Sunday, January 19, 2014

YOUNG KILLER ASKS FOR HELP ON HIS EDUCATION

 
Musician Young Killer would love to go back to school but the problem is he cannot pay for his fees and now he is asking for help 

“ Planning is not yet level, I have a plan to go in the first month, but in reality things are not yajakaa well, things do nakusanyakusanya fee yet”, the rapper in a recent interview told XXL period of Clouds FM.

“ There is a broad college here in Kinodoni and IFM around I had a plan, in reality the fees has not yet ijakaa well, truly for anyone who has the ability to kuniendeleza academically I am ready because right now and quite interested to read, because kilichoni fanya nifeli is because of the music now truly done well, now I have I need to go back to school. So far any who might Tanzania education kuniendeleza I am ready I promise I will read it diligently. Any person who is able to educate me forward. I want to study IT. Courses cost as eight hundred thousand years”.

The rapper has said that the money was saved to build a house for his mother.


“ I had a plan because I have built a house for my mother, so I did not believe I will succeed, but you know we do not know the things are going kujitokea forward. So right now I’m interested then is uncertain things have been like this”.

No comments:

Post a Comment