Tuesday, October 29, 2013

CIARA AND FUTURE GET ENGAGED


 THE RAPPER SURPRISED THE SINGER WITH A DIAMOND ENGAGEMENT RING ON THE WEEKEND OF HER 28TH BIRTHDAY


Rapper Future proposed to girlifriend Ciara over the weekend, as Ciara was celebrating her 28th birthday on Friday, October 25th in New York. According to their publicist, Chris Chambers, Future surprised his girlfriend of one year with a 15-carat diamond ring, proposing to her, a relationship that Future openly announced earlier this year in January.

Although no word on when the wedding date is set.

Today Has 2 Be Like One Of The Sweetest Days Of My Life! #TheBestBirthdayEver, Ciara tweeted on Sunday just minutes later, after she followed it up with the message “ If I’m Dreaming I Don’t Want To Wake Up. Aaaaaahhh!!!:). Clearly, Ciara is still on cloud nine over her engagement to her 29-year-old boyfriend.

Ciara has spoken fondly of her enthusiasm over a future with the rapper, with whom she calls him her best friend “I’m happy. I’m with somebody that makes me feel very comfortable in this setting…at the right time, I’m looking forward to [having a family]”, Ciara said.

Future is just as in love with the “ Body Party” singer, saying “We love being around each other and that’s just what it is. The chemistry is there. It’s amazing. She makes me happy, I make her smile”. In a recent interview with Hot 97’s Angie Martinez back in August, the rapper already implied of his intentions to marry Ciara. 

No comments:

Post a Comment