Thursday, October 10, 2013

GLEE STAR LEA MICHELE REMEMBERS CORY MONTEITH IN FIRST INTERVIEW SINCE HIS DEATH



Speaking for the first time since Cory’s death, as she talked about the ‘Glee’ tribute episode that will air this Thursday 10th October. “There was no greater man than Cory, adding, “For the time we spent together I consider myself very lucky”. Cory and Lea began dating in early 2012 they continued dating until his death back in July.
 “I feel like, for me personally, I’ve lost two people: Cory and Finn. Michele revealed, while discussing Monteith’s character Finn Hudson, the high school team star quarterback on the musical comedy drama TV Series saying “We had a beautiful memorial for Cory in the auditorium and some of the cast members sang and people spoke about him. It only felt right that we would do the same thing for Finn”. Michele plays Rachel Berry on the hit TV Show the romantic partner to Finn on the show.

Likewise, “Glee” has released the tribute songs that are going to be featured in the farewell episode one of them being, “ Make you feel my love” will be covered by Michele. Michele revealed that one of the touching scenes was when her character receives a plaque from the glee club on Finn’s behalf, which is something parallel to a real- life incident when Monteith took a plaque from the set.

Michele also recalled on how one day she went home to see the plaque, which Monteith wanted to take “all over everywhere”. They went over the whole summer to take pictures with, Michele said that “ I got the script and thought it was so unbelievable that they chose to do that in the episode. So, for me, there are a lot of little things that are so special, everything means a lot to me”.


No comments:

Post a Comment