Thursday, October 17, 2013

ZAC EFRON CALLS HIS FAMILY ‘MY ROCK’


IN A Q AND A SESSION FOR HIS NEW FILM ’THAT AWKWARD MOMENT’, ZAC SAYS THAT HIS FAMILY IS ‘NOT GOING ANYWHERE’ AND WILL SUPPORT HIM DURING TOUGH TIME


In a Yahoo! Movies Q&A sessions for his new film ‘ That Awkward Moment’ on Tuesday night, October 15th, a fan asked Zac, Miles Teller and Michael Jordan stayed strong when they were going through some rough patches in their lives. Zac then answered “My family is my rock. I know they’re not going anywhere”.

Efron also explained that “More and more I come to rely on my little brother to keep me grounded. He’s 21 now”. Efron also added that he had his friends “I know my family’s always gonna be there, but then there’s also – as life changes, sometimes they can’t really be there for you in the way that you need so I’ll rely on my friends”.

25-year-old Efron, admitted that he is single and also jogged down some criteria for his dream girl. Efron added that he is interested in someone who “creative and smart,” self-confident and had a “nice smile. Zac added, “That’s a good thing to have”.

In the Q&A session, when asked if he has searched info about a girl he liked on Facebook, Efron replied no. Zac explained, “I haven’t really used Facebook before. I think I’ve been around friends when they’re looking at pictures or something like that on Facebook. I couldn’t even log on right now if I had to”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment