Friday, December 13, 2013

DREW BARRYMORE EXPECTING ANOTHER BABY GIRL


The ‘Charlie’s Angels’ star reveals her unborn baby’s sex as she receives Beauty Inc. Awards’ Newcomer of the Year trophy for her cosmetic line.



Drew Barrymore is expecting a second child; the actress announced on Wednesday, December 11th that she and her husband would be welcoming another daughter into the family.

The Charlie’s angel’s actress recently attended the Beauty Inc. Awards in New York City to receive a New Comer Of The Year award for her cosmetics line. As she received the honor, the actress said “Thank you to WWD Beauty Inc. for awarding FLOWER Beauty. I am so proud to accept this in celebration of women, including my daughter and my future daughter”.

I have grown up in a make-up chair. I loved watching women in this aspirational environment. It was and always will be important to me to send messages of empowerment. And on a business level, I wanted to give women the finest formulas. They deserve to have that level of quality, and I wanted to be the brand that delivers that to them,” She added on, as she was cited by US Weekly. She launched the brand in January.

The actress made a statement in November that she and her husband were expecting their second child “Last time I never commented on it and people just stalked me the entire time. So yes, it’s happening, it’s true. I tried to keep it a secret for as long as possible”. She told PEOPLE Magazine.

“When I found out I was overjoyed. It always feels so surreal, it’s incredible. [I'm feeling] incredible, that ‘Here we go again’ feeling. And blessed. Blessed!, she added on “ Will is just thrilled – we both are – [because] we just wanted so badly for Olive to have a sibling. In some ways, it’s really for her. So congratulations, Olive!”

No comments:

Post a Comment