Monday, February 17, 2014

Simon Cowell Shares The Touching First Snaps of Baby son Eric

He became a proud father for the first time when he welcomed baby son Eric into the world on Valentine's day.


British music producer and mogul Simon Cowell has become a father for the first time. The music producer shared the touching first snaps of his son Eric.  Cowell's girlfriend Lauren Silverman gave birth to the couple's first child a boy named Eric after Simon's late father Eric.

The baby weighed in 6 pounds 7 ounces. The music mogul shared snap shots of him and Lauren's little bundle of joy.

It was first revealed exclusively by US Weekly in July 2013, after the news broke on the couple's impending romance. Lauren was formely married to Cowell's former pal Andrew Silverman they divorced on August 201 she has one son Adam with him.

In a interview with Parade magazine in October 2013, the British producer gushed of his excitment on becoming a father for the first time.

"I'm not brillian with babies", the TV personality admitted. "I never know what to do. But [Once he's older] I think I'll be a good dad in terms of advice. And then I'll get to do all the things I want to do, like go to Disneyland or Universal Studios, teach him how to drive- I love all that".



No comments:

Post a Comment