Tuesday, November 5, 2013

MARIE OSMOND SAYS SHE UNDERWENT BREAST REDUCTION


DURING AN APPEARANCE ON ‘THE TALK’, OSMOND REVEALS THAT SHE UNDERWENT BREAST REDUCTION SURGERY WHEN SHE WAS IN HER TWENTIES


Marie Osmond has admitted that she chose to undergo a breast reduction when she was young. The 54 year old singer/actress made the revelation as she stopped by “The Talk” on Monday, November 4th she explains that “ she had very large breasts”.

Osmond stated, “I had a breast reduction. I was my mother’s daughter. I was in like, twenty something [years old]. As she told the show’s hosts while adding that at that time she had E-cup breasts “Seriously, women can get so big and you look like human zippers. And honestly, I did it too because my back hurt. I don’t get the big boob thing,” Osmond admitted.

Marie appeared on Season 5’s of “ Dancing with the stars” also said that back then her breast size became her co starts talk “ When I did ‘Sound of Music’, all they did was talk about the hills were alive! That’s all they saw were my boobs,”

The revelation came after the former “Hills” star Heidi Montag said that she had expressed health issues. The former Hills Star, who previously had underwent breast augmentation, suffered from a ruptured disc in her neck, muscular and spinal damage to her back and numbness in her arm due to pinched nerved as the results of the augmentation.

Montage made a decision to replace her F-Cup implants with D-Cup implants. Following the surgery, Montag told Entertainment Tonight “I feel really great. I am really relieved that that burden is literally lifted off my chest”

1 comment: