Tuesday, November 5, 2013


WHEN ASKED ABOUT HER FOOD REGIMEN, THE FORMER ‘GOSSIP GIRL’ STAR TELLS VOGUE PARIS THAT SHE DOES NOT FOLLOW SPECIAL DIET OR BE CAREFUL OF WHAT SHE EATS


In a recent interview the new face of L’Oreal Paris, Blake Lively opens up about the secret of what keeps her body fit. While talking to the magazine, the former “Gossip Girl” star reveals and gives tips on how she maintains her figure. When asked during the interview if she follows any special diet the actress reveals and says “No! I’m lucky to have an active lifestyle”.

She adds on stating that she doesn’t even work out strictly “I’m always on the go. I don’t need to have a (trainer) or pay attention to what I eat. I can’t start my day without a cup of hot milk chocolate or finish without crunching a few dark chocolate squares. It’s good for my morale” Lively explains.

Lively will next be seen in “The Age of Adaline”. Alongside Ellen Burstyn she also talks about handling stress. She reveals that she loves listening to Billie Holiday, Josephine Baker and Chuck Berry’s songs.

As her new role as the face of L’Oreal Paris, Blake adds that she is privileged to join former ambassadors such as Jennifer Lopez, Beyoncé Knowles, Juliana Moore and Jane Fonda. Lively explains that the previous ambassadors are not only beautiful but are also outspoken adding “It’s magical for me to say I am now part of the club!”


No comments:

Post a Comment