Monday, December 16, 2013

KHLOE KARDASHIAN DIVORCING LAMAR ODOM AFTER FOUR YEARS OF MARRIAGE


The ‘Keeping Up With the Kardashian’ star is not seeking spousal support and is asking judge to deny any similar request from Odom.


 The  “ Keeping up with the Kardashian” star is divorcing her husband basketball player Lamar Odom after the Basketball star got too deep into the drug world and reportedly cheated on her.

According to TMZ, the legal documents were filed through lawyer Laura Wasser. Khloe cited “ Irreconcilable differences’’ as the result of the split and wanted her name to be reinstated as Khloe Kardashian. She allegedly is not asking for any spousal support and is requesting that Odom does the same.

The couple got married in 2009 and both agreed on a pre nup that kept their properties separate. 

“ He’s deeply saddened by Khloe filing for divorce”.  A source told E! News adding on “He knew it was coming and it was only a matter of time. He felt like he gave his all to try and save the marriage, but ultimately he wasn’t able to”.

Earlier this year in June, Khloe told MTV News how people viewed her quickie marriage “ I met him on August 27 and I married him on September 27, so it was 30 days. That’s the first time I ever met him, so I completely understand everyone’s criticism” Kardashian said.

“If I wasn’t me, I would have been judging too. I would have been like ‘You’re crazy and you’re insane and you don’t even know this person.’ But I just felt something. We both did and I went with it and it’s fun. I love our story too. I’m not sure I would recommend it for everyone, but I love that I could say this is our story”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment