Thursday, January 9, 2014

ALEXANDER SKARSGARD SAT NAKED ON A TOILET UNDER FREEZING WEATHER

During his trek for Walking with the wounded challenge, the “True Blood” star took a time out to read a book with his pants down.

Alexander Skarsgard faced the cold in the Antarctica for the charity trek and took it a notch higher by completely going naked. The picture was posted on instragram of the ‘True Blood’ star sitting naked on an outdoor toilet while reading a book.

Inge Solheim, Skarsgard’s team guide on the Walking With The Wounded Challenge, shared the photo with the caption, #Southpole-30c what are you reading Alex? The script for season 7 of #TruebloodHBO?” Skarsgard is seen in the picture in nothing but a pulled-down pants, a pair of snow boots and sunglasses.

The pose seems to imitate Skarsgard’s scene in the sixth final episode of ‘ True Blood’. In this episode, Skarsgard’s Eric Northman went full frontal while reading a book before busting into flames.


The actor is no stranger to be since he was a kid. “ I think, in general people are slightly more comfortable with nudity in Sweden”. The Swedish actor told Conan O’Brien last year. “ I also come from a family my dad and especially his side of the family are old hippies and bohemians. I think I was 14 the first time I saw my dad wearing pants. He was always naked”.

No comments:

Post a Comment