Wednesday, October 2, 2013

ACTRESS MICHELLE RODRIGUEZ OPENS UP ABOUT HER BISEXUALITY: “I’VE GONE BOTH WAYS”




After much speculation, Actress Michelle Rodriguez spoke about her long running rumors surrounding her sexuality. The “Machete Kills”, while remarking that she understands why the rumors started, in a new interview she did with Entertainment Weekly, Rodriguez confirms that she is in deed bisexual.

Rodriguez says “I don’t talk about what I do with my vagina, and they’re all intrigued” continuing “I’ve never walked the carpet with anyone, so they wonder: What does she do with her vagina? Plus, I play a butchy girl all the time, so they assume I’m a lesbo”.

“Eh, they’re not too far off,” the 35-year-old brunette beauty laughs. “I’ve gone both ways. I do as I please.” The movie starlet adds with a shrug, “I am too f***ing curious to sit here and not try when I can. Men are intriguing. So are chicks”.

Since her debut in the entertainment industry, Rodriguez has been fuelled with gay rumors over the years. In an interview she did with Latina Magazine in 2008, Rodriguez was asked about the matter and replied stating “If I wanna f*** a girl, a boy, a dog – that’s my business. That’s why there’s bathroom doors”.

While at the premier of her movie Battle: Los Angeles in 2011, the fast and furious actress said “I’m not a lesbian . . . yeah,” before jokingly adding, “Michi likes sausage”.

In a recent chat with Cosmopolitan for Latinas, earlier this summer, Rodriguez also dished on the type of opposite sex she is attracted to while discussing about her single status I’ m attracted to manly men,” Thus she explained “I can’t do metrosexuals who get their nails done more than me. Which is why, living in L.A. for eight years, you can’t blame me for not having a partner!”. 

No comments:

Post a Comment